I’m gonna be honest, I used to cringe at the sight of a cheesy quote. But as I’m getting older, I’m realizing that motivational quotes are exactly the pick-me-up I need when I’ve fallen off the band wagon.
These are 20 of my favorite motivational quotes that are inspiring the new year for me but will also come in handy all year long to keep the motivations going. So with out further ado, here you go! Get inspired!
20 of the best motivational quotes:
- Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act today without delay. – Simone de Beauvoir
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. – Walt Disney
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you. – Steve Jobs
- People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do. – Rob Siltanen
- Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are. – Theodore Roosevelt
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
- If we don’t change we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living. – Gail Sheehy
- Look not mournfully into the past, it comes not back again. Wisely improve the present. It is thine. Go forth to meet the shadowy future without fear and with a manly heart. – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. -Steve Jobs
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. – Christopher Robin
- What you think you become, what you feel you attract, what you imagine, you create. – Buddha
- Be willing to be a beginner every single morning. – Meister Eckhart
- You can measure your worth by your dedication to your path, not by your success or failure. – Elizabeth Gilbert
- It doesn’t matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear. But the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid but he who conquers that fear. – Nelson Mandela
- If you believe it will work out, you will be opportunities, if you believe it won’t, you’ll see obstacles. – Wayne Dyer
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. – Stephen Covey
And there you have it! Leave a comment below and let me know what your favorite quote from the list was!
And as always, please pin this post on pinterest and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram for daily inspiration!