If you’ve been on the internet lately, (which I’ll assume you have, because you’re here! Hi!) chances are you’ve seen this thing called a “bullet journal”. They’re all the rage right now, seriously.
And at first glance, they look like a LOT of work. But they’re actually so fun to make! It’s a creative outlet, that also keeps you organized! So I thought I’s show you some easy and super helpful page ideas to help get your bullet journal started!
1. Monthly Calendar. – Its nice to have a calendar to see the whole month in perspective. You can take up one page or two, the design is really up to you.
2. Weekly layout. – Like a day planner! Here are two of my favorite designs, one more simplistic than the other but both gorgeous none the less.
3. A cleaning Schedule. – I adore this one. Its cute, convenient and seems to make cleaning a whole lot more fun! (Wait, it’s just me? Awkward..)
4. Mood Tracker. – This is a fun idea I found online and I love it! Make any shape you want and color them in as our mood changes!
5. Spending Log. I don’t know about you guys but I love writing things down as opposed to keeping everything electronic. If you’re in the same boat! Make this handy dandy spending log!
6. Password log. – Again, not a huge fan of electronic book keeping. So here’s another fun way to keep your passwords and important info kept safe!
It took a little while to get into the habit of using my bullet journal but it’s safe to say I’m obsessed. Creating it is the best part but I always look forward to the end of the day when I get to fill it out.
I hope this post inspired you to get creative! Please do me a huge favor and share this post if it did!