This post contain affiliate links. To see our full disclosure, please click here. Thanks for supporting alittlerosedust!
Well, well, look whose back! And so happy to be back! I’m very excited to be sharing this post with you guys.
Over the past few weeks I’ve taken a good long hard look at my closet for several reasons. First, I really wanted to get rid of a lot of clothes that I don’t wear anymore and that got me thinking. What are the items that I couldn’t live without? There are a handful of items I considered too crucial to my style to even think about letting go.
I’ve also been toying with the idea of ethical and sustainable clothing for a while. Clothing that is kind to it’s employees and the planet. If you’re unsure what ethical and sustainable clothing is I urge you to do a little research but just know, a HUGE post on the topic is coming to the blog soon. I am, after all, still learning.
That being said, I wanted to do a post on all of the items I’ve deemed myself unable to live without. But given my new passion for ethical fashion I wanted to not only tell you what these items are but also give you ethical options to shop for yourself. I want to feel good about the products I’m recommending to you.
Though I do feel like I need to add a small disclaimer that I myself am only beginning to learn about ethical fashion. I have done my research and compiled a list of products I feel good recommending. However there was an item or two on this that I couldn’t find 100% accurate results on whether they are ethical or not. That being said, enjoy this post fellow fashion lovers!
1. A black belt
– A simple black belt will take you very far. Other than it’s obvious purpose of keeping your pants on, it adds a subtle flare and extra dimension to any outfit instantly.
– is there anything better, honestly? This classic staple is incredibly versatile and can be dressed up or down with very little effort. A MUST for every closet.
– perfect for spring, fall and everything in between! This item is perfect for cooler weather and literally goes with everything! What more could you ask for?
– the perfect item for nights out, running errands or basically anything! A little black clutch adds an instant classic look to any outfit.
– I made a whole post all about styling white sneakers so as you can see, I’m a fan. They are just one of the most simple, yet effective shoe options for any and all outfits.
– The perfect introduction for any girl whose never been a hat person before. I can speak from experience. But I don’t think I’ve ever seen a gal who couldn’t pull one of these bad boys off. It’s a perfect accessory or a great cover-up for a bad hair day! I mean it when I say I’d have a hard time getting by without this hat!
– Probably one of my favorite closet staples. So versatile, so comfy and so perfect with literally anything. This camisole can be worn alone or layered for an adorable dressy or laid back look!
And those are my top 7 closet staples I think every fashion lover needs in their closet! Do you have any fashion staples you can’t live without? Let me know down below! And don’t forget to follow me on Instagram for daily inspiration!