I’ll be the first to admit that I’m a little bit of a shop-a-holic. I love clothes. I love fashion and I love new trends. (It’s becoming a bit of a problem, really.) So every few months I like to do a closet purge and get rid of things that I don’t need to be hanging onto any more. And it always feels so amazing after. Like a clean start so I can start shopping again. 😉
So here are my 10 simple steps to cleaning your closet out in one afternoon! Who doesn’t love a quick clean?
Also, don’t forget to sign up at the bottom to grab the checklist so you can have it right in front of you while you clean!
First things first, here is a list of things to get rid of immediately:
- Sweaters/shirts with holes
- Pants with holes
- Socks with holes or socks missing a pair
- Anything too small or too big
- Undies with holes
- Anything faded or stretched out
- Worn out shoes or shoe that don’t fit
Next ask your self these questions:
- Have I worn this in the past 6 months? If the answer is no, get rid of it.
- If I were shopping right now, would I buy this? Again, If the answer is no, get rid of it.
Boom. Your closet is officially purged. Now you can donate all the clothes or sell em for profit. Whatever you want.
Thanks for reading!
You can catch up on my last post here.