I have found, in my journey to ethical and sustainable fashion that shoes and winter wear are two of the hardest things to find. But I live in Canada and winter basically starts in October – our fall season is quite short.
So these two items are probably the most important items to have in my closet. Fret not though, I have done some digging and found two of my favorite ethical brands that make sustainably made boots that will carry you from fall well into winter.
*This post contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission – at no extra charge to you if you make a purchase using these links. I only recommend products I truly love. To read my full disclosure, click here.
My favorite Ethical boots for fall
- Matt & Nat joliette boot in “coffee”– Matt & nat is a 100% approved vegan brand meaning you get the lovely, sleek look of leather without the animal sacrifice. Their boots are made from sustainable materials such are cork and rubber.
- Matt & Nat Lane boot in “olive” – Because sometimes it can rain in the fall. Or if you’re from where I’m from, it could rain the entire month of September. And then you’ll wish you had a stylish pair of waterproof boots like these olive colored ones from Matt & Nat.
- Frank and Oak the belvadere suede ankle boot in “pink” – A pastel pink is the perfect compliment to the darker tones of fall. This boot is not vegan however the materials are sourced responsibly and sustainably. Plus they have a rubber non-slip outsole to protect you from whatever the weather throws your way.
- Frank and Oak thee montmartre patent leather boot in “Oxblood” – Again, not vegan but responsibly sourced meaning the planet and the animals are well taken care of. This boot is a little trip down memory lane or a throwback to when combat boots were all the rage. Anyone else go through that phase in middle school? Well now you can relive the fashion statement with a mature twist!
- Matt & Nat kallya boot in “black” – Finally my favorite boot on the list and inspiration behind this post! I was in desperate need of an ethically made over-the-knee boot when I came across this beauty. This boot is a classic staple made with stretchy micro-suede to help form to the shape of your leg for that oh so sexy look.
And that’s my list of ethically and sustainably made boots PERFECT for fall! Which was your favorite? let me know down below and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram for daily inspiration!
*Images courtesy of shopstylecollective.ca