‘Tis the season for gift giving and gift receiving.
This time of year is always so hectic and is truly the time of year where the fast fashion industry and other big industry giants thrive with their cheap and disposable gifts.
It can be overwhelming trying to shop for everyone on your list while still remaining ethically conscious. So today I thought I’d help you out a bit and make you an ethical gift guide for that special lady in your life.
This post contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using these links. To see our full disclosure, click here.
Ethical gifts for her:
- Ten thousand villages “Bear Mittens” – These adorable bear shaped mittens are perfect for any girl in your life. Not only are they super cute but they’re totally practical which is the best kind of gift in my opinion.
- Ten thousand villages “cat nap velvet sleeping mask“ – For the cat lady (like me). Give the gift of a better nights sleep with this totally cute and girly sleeping mask!
- Ten thousand villages “wise friend mug“ – Perfect for the coffee drinker. Give them a cozy friend to keep them company with this owl shaped mug!
- LiveFASHIONable “mini tag necklace“ – A dainty little necklace with a personal touch. Get it engraved with their initials or your own if you’re cute like that 😉
- LiveFASHIONable “tigist pouch“ – A small but practical leather made pouch that’s perfect for a night out and goes with any outfit!
- Soko “adventure bracelet“ – A beautiful, ethically made thin cuff bracelet with a dainty chain. Engraved with the word “Adventure” it’s perfect for any adventurous lady.
- Round + Square “Girl power t-shirt“ – For your feminist or proactive friend, let them proudly rock this girl-power t-shirt with 30% of the proceeds going to Equality now Org*
- Mother Erth “white woven mini clutch“ – A super fun and quirky gift any girl is sure to love! This clutch is handmade and has a lot of spunk surely to make you stand out!
- A Causebox subscription – Who doesn’t love a good subscription? Why not give the gift of a quarterly subscription that is filled ethically and sustainably made products that are great for her and the environment! Hurry and subscribe now to get the winter box!
Not convinced? Check out my unboxing and review of the fall welcome box here!
And there are my ethical gifts for her! I hope this gave you some inspiration and showed you there are tons of options besides giant retailers! Support small businesses dedicated to making a change this holiday season. You won’t regret it.
While you’re still here, check out some of my other Holiday related posts like:
Thank you for reading! Please don’t forget to pin this post if you liked it and follow me on Instagram for daily inspiration!