I love to make wishlists containing ethical fashion pieces almost seasonally. It’s a really good way to see what’s new in the space and share fun pieces with you all as well! Another huge bonus in making these lists for me is that I get to see everything I’ve been drooling over all in one place so I can decide what pieces are worth investing in.
So without further ado, here is my Ethical Fashion Wishlist for Summer!
*This post contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase using these links. See our full disclosure here.
- The Button Smock Top by Everlane – This relaxed white button-down top is made from 88% Tencel Lyocell (wood pulp). This is such a gorgeous top and so lightweight making t perfect for summer. I can imagine styling it over a swimsuit. So cute!
- V-Neck Tank by Kotn – Made from 100% organic Egyptian cotton, this tank top will be a staple all summer. Cute enough to wear on its own and basic enough to easily style!
- Chalet Tiered Dress by Tradlands – Made from Tencel and linen, this dress is effortlessly breezy and the definition of “cool girl style”.
- The Coastal Daily Top by Pact – Made from 100% organic cotton, this top looks so versatile and could easily be styled with shorts or a skirt for a more dressed-up look.
- A-Line Denim Short by Everlane – These shorts are made from 100% organic cotton and have such a cute vintage look to them! I love the length of them as well.
- Linen Crop Top by Mate The Label – Made from 100% linen, this crop top is honestly such a staple for any summer wardrobe. It’s so versatile and will go with literally anything!
- Linen Jumpsuit by Mate the Label – Mate does linen so well and this jumpsuit is no exception. I love that it’s one piece and you have an entire outfit with very little effort!
- Organic Jacquard Sundress by LA Relaxed – I’m a huge fan of everything LA Relaxed does. This dress is made from 100% organic cotton and has the cutest, most delicate details!
- Ecovero Skirt by Amour Vert – I love a good flowy skirt in the summer. Tisone would make a great addition to any closet as it’s so versatile and eay to style up or down.
- Weekend Wrap Skort by Girlfriend Collective – I’m so glad skorts are making a comeback. I love mini skirts but I’m never confident enough that I won’t flash someone so a skort is just the perfect solution!
I hope this post gives you some inspiration for your summer wardrobe this year! Just remember the most sustainable item you own is the one you already have. I’m not an advocate for overconsumption but that being said it’s nice to add fun, responsibly made pieces to your wardrobe when you’re looking to change things up. And this post is meant to do just that. Inspire your summer wardrobe!
Please don’t forget t share this post and follow me on Instagram for daily slow fashion inspiration!