Well it’s august and you know what that means: It’s basically fall! Even the stores are starting to get the fall and Halloween decor out already and I’m very excited!
Although we are currently in the middle of a heat wave I am dreaming of fall and big sweaters and cozy leggings. So while I refrain from going crazy with the fall shopping I thought I’d put together a list of some really nice ethical fall items I’ve got my eye on for the coming season. So without further ado, here is my fall fashion wishlist!
This post contains affiliate links. To see our full disclosure, click here.
Ethical fall fashion pieces:
- Orange chunky knit cardigan – I love the look of this chunky knit from Asos’s eco edit. Its the perect fall colour and perfectly cozy for those chilly days. I’m also a huge fan of the length. Really long cardigans tend to get in the way but this one is perfect.
- Black smock dress – This black dress is amazing. It’s made by the brand people tree which is an amazing ethical and sustainable brands but sold on Asos’s eco edit. It gives all the drama of the perfect fall dress. I can just imagine wearing this to a pumpkin patch ahhh…
- Checkered pants – These pants are from Frank and oak (my newest obsession) and I can’t get enough of them. I love that they’re slightly cropped and would look perfect with a pair of ankle booties in the fall. And don’t get my started on the pattern. Checkered just screams fall and the colours are neutral enough to go with so mant different things!
- Shirt dress – This shirt dress is the perfect fall staple and can easily be paired with jackets, sweaters, knee high socks or tights! The layering possibilities are endless!
- White button down top – Another gorgeous staple from Frank and oak (did I mention they’re a Canadian company??) and another perfect fall staple that is gorgeous alone or a perfect layering piece. You can throw on a chunky sweater with the collar peeking out and you are set.
- Oxford shoes – Not only are these shoes wonderful for the fall time but they are made with faux leather (no animals harmed) and made using less chemicals which is better for the environment. Asos’s eco edit does it again!
And those are my fall fashion wishlist!
With only ethical and sustainable pieces you can feel good about the impact your dollar has not only on the planet but the lives of others. Don’t forget to pin this post and follow me on Instagram for daily inspiration!
Shop the Post!
While we’re on the subject, check out this post on the 7 closet staples EVERY fashion lover needs!