I’ve been seeing these natural orange slice garlands all over Instagram and Pinterest this year. And I’m totally in love with the idea of using natural elements to decorate this Christmas.
Not only are they beautiful and so easy to make but they’re also sustainable.
This post will be short and to the point to help you get your decorations up fast!
How to make dried orange slices in the oven!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- A few oranges
- A knife
- A baking sheet
- Parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet
1. Start by slicing your orange into about 1/4 inch slices.
2. Next, simply place them on a baking sheet.
3. Place them in the oven at 235 degrees for 3 hours, flipping every 30 minutes.
4. Let them cool for a few hours and you’re done! These make great tree ornaments, garlands and even look super cute along with gift tags!
I hope you have fun making these adorable, sustainable dried orange slices! They’re so fun and can be used in countless ways!
Please don’t forget to share this post and follow me on Instagram for daily low waste living and ethical fashion inspiration!