For my first fall post of the year, I wanted to kick it off with a sustainable autumn capsule wardrobe! I’ve always loved fashion so much and I think in the colder months is when fashion really shines.
What is a capsule wardrobe? A capsule wardrobe is basically a select number of versatile pieces you can wear and style in many different ways. All of the pieces work together and go well together instead of having that one shirt that you can only wear with that one pair of pants. This way all your pieces are intentional and get put to good use.
This sustainable autumn capsule wardrobe is compiled of 23 pieces that are sustainably and ethically made and all work well to mix and match with each other. 23 pieces may not sound like a lot and that’s because it’s not! It’s a capsule designed to make getting dressed easy and not overwhelm you if hundreds of pieces. With 23 pieces you can combine and make so many different combinations!
*This post contains affiliate links meaning I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase using these links. See our full disclosure here!
Sustainable Autumn Capsule Wardrobe:
1. Well loved organic crop by La Relaxed
2. Airplane cardigan by Pact Apparel
3. The cashmere polo by Everlane
4. The retro jersey hoodie by Everlane
1. Vintage perfect V-neck by Pact apparel
2. The modern Breton tee by Everlane
3. The organic cotton slouchy v-neck tee by Everlane
4. Organic thermal boxy crop by Mate the Label
5. Essential Tee by Kotn
1. Form leggings by Kotn
2. The way high jean by Everlane
3. The easy pant by Everlane
4. Organic thermal wide leg pant by Mate the Label
5. Way high denim skirt by Everlane
Dresses and jumpsuits:
1. Vintage weekend dress by Pact Apparel
2. Poet Dress by Kotn
3. Linen jumpsuit by Mate the Label
1. Cotton quilted jacket by Everlane
2. Denim jacket by Everlane
Accessories and shoes:
1. Veja Sneaker by Veja
2. Eliza Boot by ABLE
3. Rachel crossbody bag by ABLE
4. Miller fedora by Gigi Pip
And there you have it! I hope this capsule wardrobe gave you some inspiration or helped you find a few pieces your autumn wardrobe has been lacking!
As always please don’t forget to share this post and follow me on Instagram for daily slow fashion inspiration.