I’m a huge advocate for drugstore makeup. I just can’t bring myself to spend loads of money on a single item when I could get ten items from the drugstore for the same price. Enter: Essence cosmetics!
This brand is so adorable, I’m obsessed! The packaging is so fun and girly! And the pricing is amazing. Seriously, how can such a quality product be so affordable?!
Though I think this might throw some people off. Does cheap pricing mean cheap quality? Absolutely not! I will admit, that I was skeptical at first. But I’m so glad I took the plunge! Once you experience brads like essence cosmetics and elf cosmetics you begin to wonder how companies can charge what they do when you can get the exact same quality at a fraction of the price!
So without further ado, here are my favorite products from the ever amazing essence cosmetics!
This post may contain affiliate links. For my full disclosure please click here.
- Fresh & Fit awake makeup – Foundation was the one thing I was a little hesitant to try from this brand. I’m not too sure why, and I honestly wasn’t expecting much. But boy oh boy was I blown away. Not only is this foundation full coverage but it gives off such a healthy glow to my skin AND it smells amazing. My only issue is that even the lightest shade is a tad too dark for me. (But it’ll be perfect for the summer time!)
2. Matt Matt Matt long lasting lipgloss – The word “lipgloss” kind of thew me off but this little guy is really more of a lipstick. The pigment is wonderful, the smell is great, (I’m sensing a theme here) and its not drying as you would expect from a matte product. But is is in fact, really moisturizing!
3. All about ________ eye shadow pallets – I own the all about bronze and all about roses pallets, though there are other variations. These are such cute, compacted and very pigmented eye shadows.
4. I <3 stage eye shadow base – There isn’t a whole lot you can say about an eye shadow base but it gets the job done. You can see below.
6. Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara – Its like a mini mascara for your eyebrows! How cute?! I like my brows done but not too dramatic. I already have quite bushy brows and this product does a great job of holding them in place, filling them in and making them look natural all day!
7. Super fine eyeliner pen – This eyeliner is so sharp! I couldn’t believe the pigment. I’ve had it for months and it still looks brand new. And the tip comes to such a tiny point that help to get such a precise wing.
8. Out of space stories nail polish – Essence has such a great nail polish line and these new space stories are phenomenal! The perfect chromatic nails, yes please!
9. Satin touch blush – um yes, satin touch is the perfect way to describe this blush. This is such a soft, creamy blush. I don’t even know how to describe it but if you get the chance to swatch one of this babies you’ll know exactly what I mean. It glides onto the skin perfectly and blends so well to give a naturally flushed look.
10. Strobbing highlighter stick – oh you know I had to add a highlighter to this list. This is the first “stick” highlighter I’ve ever tried and it’s wonderful. Its pigmented without being to dramatic so it’s a perfect every day kind of highlighter.
Essence cosmetics is by far one of my favorite drugstore brands! Everything from the price to the quality is up to par with high end brands. You simply can’t go wrong. Have you tried essence cosmetics? if so, what’s your favorite product?? Let me know below!
Shop the post!