Giving sustainably can be hard when most sustainable things are expensive. It’s justified but it’s true. And when you have a long list of gifts to buy, it’s super unrealistic to spend $100 + on every person. I’ve rounded up a could of zero waste gift ideas that are all under $25!
Affordable Zero Waste Gift Ideas:
*This post contains affiliate links, meaning I may earn a commission at no extra cost if you purchase using these links. See the full disclosure, here.
1. Reusable cutlery set ($23.99)
2. Beeswax wraps ($17.99)
3. Reusable straw, cleaner and pouch ($8.49)
4. Reusable stasher bags ($12.99 – $15.99)
5. Reusable cotton rounds ($19.99)
6. Reusable silicone baking sheet ($24.99)
7. Non-toxic candle ($19.98)
8. Bowl covers ($21.99)
9. French press coffee maker ($22.00)
10. Biodegradable scrunchies ($20.00)
11. Stojo collapsible cup ($24.99)
12. Dryer balls ($19.99)
14. Plastic free deodorant ($10.99)
15. Compost bin ($23.49)
More gift guides:
Zero waste gift ideas don’t have to cost a fortune. You can give sustainably and consciously without breaking the bank. I hope this list was able to give you a few zero waste gift ideas!
Please don’t forget to share and follow me on Instagram for daily low waste living inspiration!